Search The Hippocampus

Wednesday 30 May 2012

DIY Thursday: Because Med school kids have lives too!...kinda












Okay, so really that title should read: "Because almost Med school kids have lives too!...kinda...", but lets face facts. Its the third week of summer, and I have already finished workups in two organic chemistry books. (Thank you Barnes and Noble for your excellent resources.) BUT somewhere in between chemistry calculations, I took a break to indulge hedonistically in some serious craftgawking. Totally fruitful break as I happened to find these FABULOUS shorts, brought to you courtesy of  Xandy at The Work is getting to Me I find them to be an innovative way of recycling old shorts (definitely for someone on a budget like myself) and I will definitely be trying this out soon!!






Before: 


No comments:

Post a Comment